Today, Dayton, Ohio based jam quartet The Werks announced a much-anticipated return to the stage with a socially distant concert event called Riverwerk. Hosted on the bank of the Ohio River at Riverfront Live in Cincinnati, the band will play an outdoor multi-set show, with fans situated in designated socially distant areas. Hometown progressive rock quintet Peridoni will open the show. Having not performed a live show since The Winter Werk out in early February, Rob Chafin (Drums), Jake Goldberg (Bass), Chris Houser (Guitar), and Dan Shaw (Keys), are looking forward to returning to the familiar normalcy of outdoor performance in the middle of the summer.
“We’re really pumped to be playing music in our home state for the first time since the pandemic took hold. It’s going to be very therapeutic for both the band and fans alike.” -Rob Chafin
Ticket sales commence on 8/14 at 11:00 AM ET. Admission is $20 for advance sales, $25 at the door and a $50 VIP option that allows purchasers to ride the rail with the band in premium front row pods that can hold up to 10 individuals. VIP access includes VIP bar access, VIP servers, and a signed event poster.
Riverwerk will take place on the outdoor stage at Riverfront Live. In the interest of everyone’s safety all guests are expected to adhere to CDC and Ohio state guidelines in relation to social distancing while attending the event.
General Guidelines to Follow:
• If you are sick, running a fever or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home until you are healthy.
• For the safety of yourself and others, please only attend this event with people in your immediate quarantine circle.
• Please maintain a respectable social distance between yourself and those outside of your immediate quarantine circle at all times.
• Please wear a mask when visiting restrooms and other locations outside your general viewing area.
• Please adhere to any and all social distancing rules and regulations put into place by the venue.