What comes to everyone’s mind as soon as the snow hits is missing those warm summer days. We’re all thinking of getting away to a beach, being surrounded by the music and people we love. Jam Cruise is exactly that. In less than a month, thousands of people are about to board the best sold out, party boat cruising the international waters. This week long adventure on board MSC Divina will welcome aboard high end entertainment from all over the county. Get ready to get funky with Galactic, Turkuaz, Dumpstaphunk, Tank and the Bangas, Ghost Light, Mihali, Everyone Orchestra, Nicki Bluhm, George Porter Jr. and so many more who will undoubtedly melt minds with their collaborations and mind blowing surprises.
What’s more is that Jam Cruise is packed with something to do, eat and drink around the clock. There is a way to give back, a way to pay it forward and a way for us to be the biggest part of the weeks celebrations. 5 Tips for first timers:
- Don’t Stress out: Plan it out. It’s always fun to go on a unplanned adventure but finding a bit of guidance before hand will take you far on this trip. Look over the weekends schedule, now do it again next week and again after you settle in on board. Visit their website and look into activities all week long. There is so much fun around every corner and rare chances to participate in once in a lifetime moments. To make sure you’re not running into the tail end of shows and special activities, check out the website: https://jamcruise.com/life-on-board/
- Bestie Bling Bag: For those who already participate in giving gifts to new friends already understand this concept, we thank you. A bestie bling bag is filled with special trinkets gifted to new and old friends on board. It’s hard to remember everything that happened on board and little trinkets help us remember the little things. They help us ground ourselves through time.
- Enjoy yourself: You’ve been waiting to go on this adventure for months and it’s finally around the corner. Remember to enjoy yourself. Get lost in the bodacious waves of music. Indulge in as much world class food as you want, when you want. Remember the elevator jams and get a tan on the beach. Work out with your favorite artists. Take time to enjoy the little things. Write your own story, your way.
- Packing: While packing for warm weather, remember it does get cold at night. While there is plenty of music happening around the ship, you’ll want to catch the reflection of the moon on the water at night and it’s best to bring layers. Bring extra costumes so you can layer up or down throughout the night. There is space for flow artists, but please be mindful of your props and space around you. You wouldn’t want to give Andy Frasco a black eye.
- Pace yourself: You’re excited, it’s normal. The feeling of wanting to smile at everything and not finishing a though about what’s transpiring in front of your eyes will be one side effect of the fun you’re having on Jam Cruise. But you won’t want to miss a second of it and therefore remember to take care of yourself and your friends. Bring a water bottle, sunscreen and shades. Eat often but in moderation.
Dive head first in this bottomless Jam Cruise adventure of a lifetime, recharge yourself and start 2020 off on the right page. We’ll see you on the boat!